Lawrence Therapy Services offers a wide spectrum of rehab services - Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Massage Therapy.
We Treat Clients of All Ages for Physical Problems of All Kinds: Joint pain, Neck and Back pain, Arthritis pain, Hand and Wrist problems, Elbow and Shoulder issues, Repetitive Strain injuries, recovery from Surgery and Stroke, Weakness or Numbness, Walking and Balance problems, Safety and Recovery in-home, Sport injuries and much more. If you have a physical problem, we can help.
Our Therapy Team consists of a dozen experienced, fully qualified therapists. We're here to help you feel better and move better!
Our Two Clinics are conveniently located in central Lawrence and downtown Baldwin City. We've been in business since 2000, and we're proud to be part of the greater health care community in Douglas County, Kansas.
- One-on-one treatment with a fully licensed therapist
- Follow-up appointments with the same therapist
- Treatments available in-home
- Flexible appointment times
- Private treatment rooms available
- Clinics in Lawrence and Baldwin
- Most major insurances accepted including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, Coventry
- Locally owned and operated